I.Non-resident loan:

If you are not a Permanent resident or an Australian an still want to get a loan for purchasing your investment properties in Australia, let us help you!

  1. You should have a business in foreign country for at least 2 years.
  2. For some coutries, you can be eligible even if you are PAYG employee only.  
Estimate the value range of an investment property and Analyse the property market for a particular area

We have a source of investment project for you to choose from home-land package to establish house and even commercial properties. 

We also partners with migration agents who can provide you with migration advice on your personal or business situation.

Copying content on trusted finance website is a serious violation of the law, please be aware